AND »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Concert!

Yesterday was a busy day. We went to church down in Drammen. Actually two churches. So we drove down there two times. Lots of driving time but it was a good time with the family. After we went to the church in the evening the Pastor invited us to his house. He has a daughter and a son. Their daughter is 15 days older than I and their son is two months older than Landon. It works out good! The girl, Linn, and I went to a concert at her old church. It was a lot of fun! The two managers of the group talked about post-modernisim and also talked about that we need to know who we are. They showed a few clips from movies and then played a song of an aritist for examples. It was really good to hear what they had to say. Very ture of what they said too! After they talked for about 30 min the band started playing some music. They lyrics were amazing. I really had a lot of fun both hearing the music and getting to know Linn.

Today we are having the Shifflets(Western European director), Burns, and the one other couple over. There will be twelve of us total. My mom is making a big dinner, Landon and I helped put everything together onto the table.

Last Wednesday I started on my Peru Scrapbook. It will be amazing when It is finished. A great memory book! I miss Peru so much. Right now I am praying about returning to Peru this summer.

0 comments: