AND »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

You'll never guess!

Phew, That was a long 8 hour day at work. Left around 10.40 and didn't get home until 19.30. The sun was shining so pretty on the fjord on the way to work today! Today at work I saw a guy with a Peru shirt on! It is exactually like one i bought. (my brown one) My cousin Kelly bought one too, but his is red. I was so excited but he wasn't in my line he was in a line a few over, but I couldn't smile because at that same time I had a costumer yelling at my for no reason about the bags. He was asking if I could be so stupid to only give him one bag. I didn't even see how much he had and hey, he did only ask for one bag. And I saw the gayest guy in the world, who was in my line, of course he had to be in my line but not the guy with the peru shirt. Oh well. well that is all for now. church is tomorrow! my dad is going to have an interview in front of church.

1 comments:

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

Como se dice "gay" en espanol?

Uhhh...gay.