AND »

Monday, December 01, 2008

Snowing Tears

Today is snowed barley for like 15 min. Didn't even cover the ground, but hey! there was some snow...it is coming!!!
Bass playing sure brings tears. While I was playing "God of this City" -Chris Tomlin, I was getting a few tears. It is one amazing touching song. You should go check it out.

Back to school.
ttyl


(evening now)

I just snowed enough to cover the ground. but i didnt see it snow!!!!!
maybe it will snow more and more and then I can go snowboarding!!!

2 comments:

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

It's snowing like crazy here! How's life in Norway? I sat for the SAT on Saturday. call me sometime!

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

yeah, it snowed 8 inches yesterday. Mike, Skyler and I worked snow-shoveling for 12 hours. Yes, you heard right TWELVE HOURS!