AND »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lost the diamond on my ring

Yesterday I totally freaked out when I was laying on my bed reading. I realized on of my two diamonds on my ring was gone. I didn't know when I lost it or for that matter where. I stood up and looked all over the bed. But this diamond is so tiny how on earth would I find it. So I prayed, and then I shook out all my blankets. I didn't hear anything fall. I started looking on my rug and couldn't feel or see anything. So I looked all over the floor and I FOUND IT by my desk and chair. I was soooo happy. Thankfully I found it!

School went alright yesterday. I am a bit tired of school so I was being a bit lazy. I got almost everything done. Last week made it 1/4 the way done with my last year of high school. And then there is college. phew. I am still not sure about college. I have applied to BBC and I have half way applied to GRACE.

Today I have to work for 7 hours.

I will talk to you all later

write me and let me know how YOU are doing.

0 comments: