AND »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Working and Halloween

I have been having a bad headache for the last two days. But today I woke up and it was now where yo be found but in my dads head! It was great!!! because I had to work for 7.5 hours today. It was REALLY busy! The busiest day I have ever worked at SmartClub. So Time flew by REALLY REALLY fast! It was great.

Plans for Halloween-This evening- Scare little kids as they walk by, confuse little kids, and school. I haven't done school for two days. So time to hit the books...I'm out

1 comments:

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

I scared a little kid the other day. I was in my room, and I see this kid walking through my yard with my brother. So I yelled at them "Hey you kids, get out of my yard!" My brother ignored me, but his friend took of running like greased lightning! It was hilarious!